|Date added||February 22, 2018|
We are pleased to invite you to join SheTrades during CeBIT 2018, the premier global event for global ICT industry that not only focuses on the new trends and technologies but also brings together key players on supply and demand sides of the ICT industry.
CeBIT builds exclusive experiences so that companies, investors and buyers can create synergies that fuel their businesses. SheTrades Connect is committed to ensure that women entrepreneurs are well prepared to take advantage of trade opportunities and seeks to build capacity of women entrepreneurs to meet buyer requirements.
Don’t miss this opportunity and if you meet the below criteria, apply today to participate in CeBIT and meet potential buyers!
11-15 June 2018 – IT Business BMG in Hannover, Germany – CeBIT Global Event for Digital Business http://www.cebit.de/en/
Who can apply?
- Start-ups (less than 5 years) legally registered and incorporated; 51% or more women owned, managed and controlled; be domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country.
- Companies that can cover their travel costs to Hannover, Germany, accommodation and other expenses on site as travel, accommodation and other expenses on site are not covered by ITC and must be paid by the participants;
- Applicants that are be able to communicate in English.
Benefits of participation:
- ITC will offer a space to participate in a special “SheTrades” stand within CeBIT Global Exhibition;
- ITC will help identifying new partnership opportunities and new markets;
- ITC will support companies in meeting potential new Buyers, Global Players, Investors and Politicians.
How to apply:
As there are limited space available up to 8 companies to be sponsored, we encourage you to:
Fill as soon as possible the Deadline for applications 28 February 2018 (due to limited space available)
Please note that applications will go through a competitive selection process and only the selected women entrepreneurs will be contacted by ITC. A detailed agenda of the events will be shared with successful applicants.
We remain at your disposal for any further information you may need.