Due to increasing health concerns and the World Health Organisations declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic, Caribbean Export has postponed all events and restricted non-essential travel in order to safeguard and prioritize the health of our staff, stakeholders and their families until further notice.
The following planned initiatives have been postponed:
- ProNet Module 8 Cost & Financial Management scheduled for March 18-19, 2020 in Dominica;
- Competitive Intelligence Workshop scheduled for March 18-19, 2002 in Saint Lucia;
- Angel Investing Master Class scheduled for April 1-3, 2020 in The Bahamas;
- Direct Assistance Grant Scheme (DAGS) Workshop scheduled for April 3 in The Bahamas;
- Competitive Intelligence & EPA Workshop scheduled for the week of April 20th, 2020 in Grenada
- Other initiatives in the planning stages for Q2 such as the Business Forum follow up initiative through in country missions in Europe planned for June 2020
The following partner events have also been postponed:
- Expo Jamaica scheduled for April 30-May 1, 2020 in Kingston, Jamaica
- SVG Investment Forum scheduled for May 2, 2020 in Bequia
- GuyTie scheduled for May 28, 2020
In accordance with the decision taken by the Government of Barbados to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Caribbean Export’s head office will remain closed from March 30 – April 14, 2020. During this period Caribbean Export will continue to operate remotely and employees are available via direct email or the general email address: [email protected]
Caribbean Export’s SRO in the Dominican Republic and Bi-National Programme office in Haiti will remain closed however operational remotely until further notice.
For queries and assistance call +1 246 436 0578 or email [email protected] for assistance.
In the interim we will explore opportunities to connect virtually and continue to provide support to exporters as you seek to build capacity in your endeavours to export. Please find a collection of useful resources:
- Road to Success
- Achieving Success at Tradeshow
- Caribbean Exporter’s Toolkit
- 9 Steps to Get Your Brand Prepped for Export
- CE-Intelligence Portal
Useful resources relating to COVID-19