Due to increasing health concerns and the World Health Organisations declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic, Caribbean Export has postponed all events and restricted non-essential travel in order to safeguard and prioritize the health of our staff, stakeholders and their families until further notice.
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Caribbean Export’s offices in Barbados, the Dominican Republic and Haiti will remain closed until further notice. Please note, they will re-open in accordance with decisions taken by the Governments of the Dominican Republic, Haiti and Barbados.
During this period Caribbean Export will continue to operate remotely and staff are available via direct email as the preferred choice or the general email address: [email protected].
The following planned initiatives have been postponed:
- ProNet Module 8 Cost & Financial Management scheduled for March 18-19, 2020 in Dominica;
- Competitive Intelligence Workshop scheduled for March 18-19, 2002 in Saint Lucia;
- Angel Investing Master Class scheduled for April 1-3, 2020 in The Bahamas;
- Direct Assistance Grant Scheme (DAGS) Workshop scheduled for April 3 in The Bahamas;
- Competitive Intelligence & EPA Workshop scheduled for the week of April 20th, 2020 in Grenada
- Other initiatives in the planning stages for Q2 such as the Business Forum follow up initiative through in country missions in Europe planned for June 2020
The following partner events have also been postponed:
- Expo Jamaica re-scheduled for November 5-8, 2020 in Kingston, Jamaica
- SVG Investment Forum scheduled for May 2, 2020 in Bequia
- GuyTie scheduled for May 28, 2020
For queries and assistance call +1 246 436 0578 or email [email protected] for assistance.
In the interim we will explore opportunities to connect virtually and continue to provide support to exporters as you seek to build capacity in your endeavours to export. Please find a collection of useful resources:
- Road to Success
- Achieving Success at Tradeshow
- Caribbean Exporter’s Toolkit
- 9 Steps to Get Your Brand Prepped for Export
- CE-Intelligence Portal
Useful resources relating to COVID-19