08 Sep, 2021Closed.
Caribbean Export Development Agency as ITC’s GreenToCompete Hub is a partnering with ITC to promote the ‘Youth Ecopreneur Awards’.
About the Awards
The Youth Ecopreneur Awards are a green business competition specifically targeted at young entrepreneurs (up to 35 years old) from the least developed and developing economies, whose companies offer solutions to environment related challenges in three categories:
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Waste reduction and recovery
- Efficient use of water.
The prizes include a financial prize for the three winners (total of USD 15k) as well as technical assistance and coaching by ITC and different partners. Overall, the Awards offer a stage and sounding board for youth to showcase their sustainable and scalable solutions to accelerate the green economic transition.
The application deadline is September 15th, 2021.
Opportunity for you to benefit from the Awards:
- Are you an ecopreneur with a green solution or product? Please submit your application here
- Do you know an ecopreneur you would like to nominate to apply? Please nominate them through this link.
- Do you want to promote the awards in your network? Please use the award’s communication pack here
In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any questions or suggestions!
Many thanks for your support in activating youth entrepreneurship in the green economy!