15 Mar, 2019AST 4:30 pm29 Mar, 2019
With a view to implementing the Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) to ensure that CARIFORUM services providers take advantage of the opportunities that have become available, it is necessary to assist CARIFORUM service providers in identifying opportunities for the export of services and in particular, utilizing the EU offer with respect to access into EU Member States.
Additional support is therefore needed in the implementation of the Services work plan to ensure that actions identified are undertaken in a timely manner and the results achieved.
The Junior Consultant will be expected to provide technical and administrative support to ensure the successful implementation of projects under the management of the Services Specialist, particularly those related to the services sector.
Specific Objectives of the consultancy are:
- To ensure the timely and effective execution of the services sector programmes including but not limited to the:
- Services Go Global training programme;
- Implementation of the services registry;
- Execution of the Business of Music training programme;
- Enhancement of the Management Consultants through the execution of developed projects; and
- Execution the Fashion Accelerator and market support to the established designers.
- To provide support for the development of new projects relevant to the services sector.
- To provide administrative support to the above-mentioned programme as required.
The duration of the consultancy shall be April 15 – December 12, 2019.
Interested parties are kindly asked to download the full terms of reference and submit a Cover letter and Curriculum vitae. The documents should be sent by email to Allyson Francis at [email protected] copied to Robertha Reid at [email protected] no later than 4:30 pm Barbados time March 29, 2019.