24 Jan, 2020Closed.
BACKGROUND AND PROJECT DESCRIPTION
The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) is implementing the 11th European Development Fund (EDF) Regional Private Sector Development Programme (RPSDP) which inter alia seeks to increase employment creation, inclusiveness, particularly for youth, women and indigenous groups, and overall poverty reduction in CARIFORUM states.
The overall communications objective of the programme is to ensure the beneficiary population is aware of the role of Caribbean Export and the EU funding of the 11th EDF Regional Private Sector Development Programme (RPSDP).
Audio-visual productions are an excellent means to tell the story and capture the progress of the intervention and its impact raising overall awareness.
OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE CONSULTANCY
This consultancy requires a video producer to manage the production of video content using footage captured at Agency activities. Video’s produced should feature beneficiaries and demonstrate the impact of Caribbean Export’s interventions.
Video’s developed are intended for online dissemination via the Agency’s communication platforms and for television where appropriate. The aim of these videos is to:
- Create awareness across the CARIFORUM region primarily and internationally on the impact of Caribbean Export interventions;
- Create awareness on the role of Caribbean Export’s and the European Union’s collaboration in supporting private sector development;
- Promote exports as a viable business growth strategy;
- Strengthen the Caribbean Export brand throughout CARIFORUM and promote the Agency as the go-to organisation for export services;
- Highlight success stories of beneficiaries of Caribbean Export interventions.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The consultant is expected to carry out the following services in the process of producing videos:
• Research the various beneficiary firms that will be featured in the video content;
• Conceptualise the video and its creative content;
• Source film crew in market as required;
• Manage the creative production of video content working with editors;
• Develop production schedules;
• Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for beneficiary stories;
• Ensure rights clearances for all production elements including music;
• Manage the distribution of the videos to media outlets domestically, regionally and internationally;
• Assist in securing airtime of videos on domestic, regional and international networks;
• Script, storyboard, budget, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects;
• Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish video project deliverables;
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
Interested persons are asked to submit CV’s including financial quotation for services to JoEllen Laryea, Senior Advisor – PR and Marketing at [email protected] by January 31, 2020.