12 Sep, 2018Closed.
The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) is the only regional trade and investment promotion agency in the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) group and seeks to recruit an Executive Director to lead the Agency. The position will report to the Board of Directors/Chairman of the Board.
The Executive Director will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective internal relationships. The position will also have responsibility for external relationships with governments, donors and other key stakeholders such as the CARIFORUM Directorate. He or she will provide leadership and direction and coordinate all activities of the Agency in accordance with its goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a professional with a proven record of success leading an organization or a division of a large institution. The candidate must be a strong communicator, motivated and committed to the development of the private sector in CARIFORUM States and enhancing cooperation with the wider Caribbean.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Business, Economics, Social Sciences, International Studies or any other relevant area.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in trade development, trade promotion organisations and project management.
- Experience with EU Programmes.
- Knowledge of European Development Fund Financial Procedures.
- Experience working on the regional level, particularly with CARIFORUM related matters, and multinational level.
- National of a CARIFORUM State.
Resumes must be received before 4:30pm Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
Only those who will be interviewed will be notified.