08 Jul, 2021Closed.
Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) has been entrusted by the Governments of the Dominican Republic, Haiti and the European Union, with the implementation of the “Trade and Private Sector Component” of the Haiti-Dominican Republic Bi-National Cooperation Programme under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF) FED/2018/399-379. This component seeks to enhance the overall business and investment climate of Haiti and the Dominican Republic as well as the international perceptions and images of both countries.
Caribbean Export is requesting Expression of Interest from Haitian and Dominican firms that have indicated an interest in participating in a Binational training workshop with acquisition of supplies for handicraft bi-national collection and ready for the export market. Only Haitian and Dominican firms legally incorporated in Haiti and Dominican Republic will be eligible.
Interested companies must complete the attached Expression of Interest form and submit all required documentation to Caribbean Export by email to Kerlyne MARSEILLE at [email protected] All applications are subject to approval of acceptance by a Selection Committee.
Should you require additional information, please send a WhatsApp message to (509) 4892-5356. Expressions of Interest must be submitted no later than July 16th, 2021.
Interested participants are also required to provide additional documentation with the Expression of Interest Form.
(1) Expression of Interest/Application Form;
(2) Letter justifying your candidacy and compliance with selection criteria (max. 200 words);
(3) Images of the product(s) to be export;
• Be a Registered Company or Business Name in Haiti and Dominican Republic.
• Be in operation for at least five years;
• Be able to demonstrate business growth and profitability;
• Have sufficient financial and human resources to support follow up activities and secure
and maintain export orders
• Comply with relevant international standards (if applicable);
• Be willing to provide Caribbean Export with information on export sales contracts which were signed as a direct result of the binational assistance programme.