22 Mar, 2019AST 4:30 pm24 Apr, 2019
Caribbean Export Development Agency ( Caribbean Export) is supporting Agroalimentaria 2019 taking place in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic on May 09th -11th, 2019 and will be assisting companies from the OECS to exhibit their products and participate in B2B meetings and the gastronomy event.
Throughout its 6 editions, Agroalimentaria has made an average of 1,400 business rounds that have generated projected sales that exceed USD $ 500 MM.
As a strategic ally of the Agro-food Fair 201 9, the Export and Investment Center of the Dominican Republic (CEI-RD) offers an incentive plan for those importers and international distributors of the Food, Tobacco and Beverages sector (who comply with the requirements established by the organizers of the Fair) and that includes, among others:
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights at the Hotel Dominican Fiesta.
- Free entrance to the fair and participation in B2B meetings .
- Coordination of Business Meetings with producers and exporters from the Dominican Republic in the sectors of interest.
- Support and assistance provided by the coordinating staff of the show before, during and after the participation in the event.
- Invitation to the opening ceremony.
- Visit to export projects of interest.