09 Jul, 2021Closed.
The general objective of the consultancy is to conduct a needs assessment of the educational demands of CARIFORUM firms, as well as, identify niche areas that the Caribbean can provide training in, with the aim of developing short courses in priority sectors.
Scope of the Work
The consultant will be required to:
- Document information on the demand for education services
- Identify education training with high potential with emphasis on global value chains
- Undertake the relevant desk review of existing reports articles and surveys
- Organize consultations with all stakeholders in both the private and public sectors to map out various initiatives, and understand the operating environment and actions being taken.
- Given the foregoing, clearly articulate the educational needs of CARIFORUM firms operating within the identified sectors.
- Taking into consideration the global demands of the corporate sector, identify at least three specialty courses that can be developed, and the subject areas of focus for each
- Provide recommendations on the specific role that Caribbean Export can play in building the capacity of firms in the identified sectors.
Required Documentation & Submission
The Applicant will at a minimum submit the following:
All submissions should be emailed no later than 23rd July, 2021.