14 Aug, 2018Closed.
Caribbean Export seeks a suitable consultant/firm to identify buyers in the European market that are interested in doing business with CARIFORUM women entrepreneurs.
The consultant will be expected to deliver the following:
- Prepare and submit to Caribbean Export, a master list of at least sixty (60) European buyers (warm leads) along with their contact details, specific buying interests and purchasing requirements. Buyers should cover the span of all sectors and product categories that are represented by the WE-Xport firms. These include agro-processing (teas, sauces and condiments, vegan sausages, honey, peanut butter, processed fish), tourism (small hotel, tour management services), fashion (including hand bags), jewellery and spa products. The Consultant should aim to have at least 3 buyers per company. Given the wide product range to be covered, the Consultant is encouraged to source Distributors, Category Managers and Purchasing Managers as leads;
- Generate interest in the WE-Xport companies among the European buyers using a variety of means such as direct mail campaigns, promotional emails, Skype meetings and in-person visits;
- Conduct online preparatory meetings with the WE-Xport firms to brief them on the buyers that are interested in their products/services and help them to get ready for initial meetings;
- Arrange meetings (online and where possible in person) between firms and buyers to begin business discussions;
- Prepare a manual on Buyer Engagement/Buyer-Seller Relationships for firms that would cover key topics including securing the buyer’s interests, defining your USP, sales strategies and insights, negotiating with buyers and successfully closing the sale;
- Contact, invite and secure at least ten (10) European buyers to attend the Women’s Forum;
- Provide Caribbean Export with feedback (including common queries and concerns) of the buyers related to the WE-Xport firms.
Interested parties are required to download the full terms of reference and submit a technical and financial proposal addressed to the Senior Advisor- Office of the Executive Director. The proposal should be sent by email to Robertha Reid at [email protected], copied to Edna Simpson at [email protected] no later than 4:30 pm on September 3 2018.