14 Jul, 2021Closed.
The overall objective of this project is to improve the efficiency of the administration of the DSGP/TAP.
Specifically, this initiative seeks to retain the services of a consultant who will provide technical and administrative support to the DSGP/TAP.
Scope of Work
To fulfil the requirements of this assignment, the Consultant must undertake, but not be limited to the following activities:
- Conduct administrative reviews of the requests for disbursement received from beneficiaries under DSGP, in accordance with the Procurement and Disbursement Procedures for the DSGP;
- Prepare communication regarding the results of the DSGP administrative reviews conducted and provide to the beneficiaries;
- Disseminate information to stakeholders and applicants on the DSGP and TAP, including but not limited to, the results of the TAP evaluation process and status of the TAP applications;
- Provide administrative support to the TAP’s application, processing, and evaluation processes;
- Assist with the maintenance of electronic tracking systems for the management of DSGP and TAP;
- Provide technical support to the TAP Evaluation Committee;
- Coordinate and perform a range of operational support activities for the Agency;
- Serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units of Caribbean Export in the relevant day-to-day administrative and operational activities;
- Perform basic information gathering for the purpose of analysis and the preparation of reports; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
The Applicant should submit in addition to any other relevant supporting documents a technical and financial proposal for services by email to Dr. Damie Sinanan at [email protected], copied to Dr. Jéanelle Murray at [email protected] no later than 4:00 pm AST 23rd July 2021.