17 Aug, 2021Closed.
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 17, 2021.
Caribbean Export is responsible for executing the Regional Private Sector Development Programme funded under the 11th European Development Fund (11th EDF RPSDP). The aim of the RPSDP is to increase the international competitiveness of the private sector in CARIFORUM Member States through projects geared towards product development, design and innovation and maximization of the potential of new target markets. The Programme also seeks to strengthen trading linkages in CARIFORUM particularly between CARICOM and the Dominican Republic.
The overall objective of the consultancy is to oversee the planning, development, and execution of the Agency’s communications activities across a broad range of strategic communication initiatives and work programme activities aimed at increasing the visibility of the Agency both regionally and internationally.
The specific objective of the consultancy is to manage the Agency’s overall strategic public relations and communications program during the four-month period that the incumbent will be on leave.
In this regard the consultancy will focus on but not be limited to the following activities:
- Manage all communication and outreach activities of the Agency including development and dissemination of press releases and co-ordination of media events.
- Support the management and implementation of communications for work programme activities.
- Work closely with Advisors for the delivery and execution of event marketing and management.
- Provide writing and editing support for all outbound communications including all promotional materials, website content, publications and the Agency’s annual report ensuring that the Agency’s message is distributed consistently across channels and to targeted audiences.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of digital marketing activities to raise the visibility of the Agency.
- Review and edit existing promotional materials for marketing effectiveness, cross-selling implications, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Proactively support the Agency in building its social media presence and providing training to staff as required.
- Manage the corporate brand of the Agency through the consistent execution of marketing and PR activities at a high standard.
- Liaise with external vendors and suppliers such as design agencies, media outlets, freelancers etc.
- Undertake additional tasks as required.
Interested persons are kindly asked to review the updated terms of reference and submit your application no later than September 17, 2021 at 5pm AST.