22 Sep, 2021Closed.
The general objective of the consultancy is for selected CARIFORUM services exporters to engage with international buyers and secure contracts for their services through targeted one on one virtual meetings.
Specifically, this initiative seeks to retain the services of a consultant (s) who will research and qualify potential regional and international buyers interested in making business connections with CARIFORUM service providers in the following sectors:
- Information Communication Technology
- Business and Professional Services
- Animation and Gaming
- Green Technology
Scope of the Work
The consultant will be required to:
- The buyers participating in the mission have expressed a demand for CARIFORUM services either being an existing buyer/distributor of Caribbean services or have the potential and vested interest to collaborate with CARIFORUM service providers.
- At least 10 buyers per highlighted sector in the target markets participate in B2B meetings with suppliers from CARIFORUM;
- The buyers have committed to attend the virtual trade show by 25th October, 2021
- Committed buyers complete the pre-assessment forms;
- The portfolios of the participating CARIFORUM firms are distributed to all buyers who will be attending the show prior to the meetings;
Required Documentation & Submission Deadline
The Applicant will at a minimum submit the following: Technical and financial proposal for services addressed to the Services Specialist. The proposal should be sent by email to [email protected] and copied to [email protected] and [email protected]
All submissions should be emailed no later than 4:00PM 29th September, 2021.