08 Nov, 2017Closed.
The Programme Officer will be responsible for providing effective and timely administrative support to the Sub Regional Office (SRO) of the Caribbean Export working directly with the Deputy Executive Director of the Agency.
- Provide administrative support to the team members of Caribbean Export’s sub-regional office;
- Prepare project documents and budgets in the framework of the Regional Private Development Programme (RPSDP) managed by Caribbean Export and funded by the European Union under the 11th EDF;
- Liaise with CARIFORUM stakeholders both public and private of the 11th EDF RPSDP with special emphasis to those based in the Dominican Republic;
- Maintain the records and filing system for the Project as appropriate (hard copy and electronic);
- Arrange meetings, prepare agendas, record minutes of meetings;
- Assist with the preparation of reports and publications as required;
- Gather and disseminate accurate information and documents to members of the Programme Team;
- Prepare lists of invitees and speakers for the various meetings;
- Draft and send out invitations to the various participants; and
- Facilitate travel arrangements for the Project Team, speakers and selected invitees.
Interested applicants are advised to download and review the full job description before applying and send their CV’s accompanied by a motivation letter by e-mail to [email protected] by December 29th, 2017 the latest.