31 Jul, 2018Closed.
Reporting to the Senior Advisor- Marketing & Public Relations, the Assistant – Digital Marketing & Public Relations will be engaged in assisting with promoting the organization’s overall strategic public relations program. He/she will assist in maintaining the Agency’s online presence across a broad range of strategic communication initiatives and programmes.
- Assist with the implementation of the Agency’s Strategic Plan;
- Assist with the implementation of the 11th EDF strategic marketing plan;
- Work closely the Senior Advisor – Marketing and Public Relations to develop and disseminate online content;
- Support online communication platforms i.e. website content management, social media (Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Instagram) and mailing lists;
- Coordinate and upload content on organisation’s websites;
- Coordinate the development of web visuals liaising with external suppliers when necessary;
- Coordinate and dispatch email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp;
- Research and develop online industry contacts such as bloggers, influencers and media;
- Research new online media opportunities and tools that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and online publishing;
- Coordinate with IT to ensure online platforms are maintained to facilitate online communications;
- Coordinate monthly reports on the Agency’s online activities;
- Provide support to PR and event activities as required;
- Provide administrative support within the Marketing & Public relations department;
- Any other duties as required by the Agency, including project related activities.
Interested persons should download the full job description and submit a cover letter with CV before 4:00 pm on Monday, August 20 2018 to JoEllen Laryea at [email protected]m and copied to Wendy Graham at [email protected]