Goals and Activities
Caribbean Export is committed to the achievement of the following four strategic goals:
1. Greater integration of CARIFORUM countries into the multilateral, regional and bilateral trade and investment arrangements
- Facilitation of public/private sector dialogue, information exchange and implementation of trade agreements.
2. Enhanced competitiveness of firms
- Targeted assistance with trade financing, innovation, trade information, marketing management and promotion in new markets.
3. Strengthened institutional capacities
- Support for capacity development of selected business support organisations, including technical assistance & training.
- Assistance with the development and implementation of national and sector strategies.
4. Coordination/Strengthening of regional networks
- Hosting Caribbean Business and Investment Support Network (CARIBISNET)
- Hosting Secretariat for Caribbean Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (CAIPA)
- Hosting Database of Business Support Initiatives
- Coordinating Meetings of the CARIFORUM Regional Preparatory Task Force (RPTF) Task Force for Trade and Investment.