21 Jul - 21 Jul, 2020
14:00:00 - 3:30 pmWebinar2:00pm - 3:30pm
With the downturn of the global fashion industry, now is a good time for Caribbean designers to re-tool, upskill, and become digitally prepared to grow their fashion business online. This 4-part series will begin with Brand Photography 101 – fundamentals to building a strong brand through social media.
Brand Photography 101 – July 21, 2020
- Why is it important to have high quality looking photos?
- How to capture your product, true to form
- How to get high quality photos using your cell phone?
- How to make short company videos for social media and business presentations, with little to no budget and your cell phone.
- Importance of eventually investing in a professional photo shoot.
Special Guest – Felicia Noel
Other sessions include:
- How to build your community using social media – July 23, 2020
- Selling Fashion on Social Media – July 28, 2020
- How to be Export Ready – July 30, 2020