16 Apr - 31 May, 2020
14:00:00 - 2:44 pmWebinar
Seemingly all at once, the finance and accounting outsourcing (FAO) services sector is undergoing major change – fueled by the power of new technologies that are directly altering how global companies rely on these services and how outsourced partners provide strategic value.
This webinar provides useful insights and guidance around these shifts. Join us to hear our expert speakers discuss:
- The impacts of new technologies, such as artificial intelligence, data analytics, cloud services, and blockchain.
- The critical role the Caribbean is playing in next-generation innovation and delivery.
- Actual case examples of innovative FAO programmes.
- How the COVID-19 pandemic experience will influence the direction and new deployments of FAO services.
- The skill-sets that will be in demand for industry professionals.