02 Jul - 03 Jul, 2019
09:00:00 - 4:00 pmArthur Chung Convention Center
Caribbean Export is hosting a two-day training session on Energy Auditing & Management.
Objective of Programme
The programme will equip firms with the skills and tools to effectively manage their energy efficiency activities and renewable energy opportunities in order to seize new market access opportunities by building local capacity and competitiveness.
The expected outcomes of the course are:
- Create a more informed businesses community in the Caribbean as it relates to energy use and associated activities
- Understand the role of Caribbean Export’s Energy Self-Assessment Audit (ESAA) tool in measuring energy usage.
- Equip businesses and entrepreneurs with tools to optimise their use of energy services
- Provide information to help companies make decisions to improve profitability
- Improve global competitiveness of businesses within the Caribbean
Specific Learning Areas include;
- Understand the role of energy in businesses
- Learn how to use tools to optimise energy resources
- Understand how renewable energy technologies work
- Learn about relevant standards and services
- Learn about energy efficiency and conservation
- Understand how to evaluate projects and monitor performance
- Learn how to effectively monitor energy consumption
- Firms in the manufacturing sector seeking to optimize their energy usage.
- Persons attending must have the ability to understand basic technical information
The project is being executed by Atom Solutions Inc out of Barbados. More information on the firm can be obtained at http://www.atomsolutionsinc.com/
Details of the programme are as follows
Date: July 2nd and 3rd , 2019
Venue: Arthur Chung Convention Center, Railway Embankment Road, Georgetown, Guyana
Time: 9am to 4pm
Cost: Free to attendees – lunch provided.
Participants are required to bring laptops/tablets
Interested persons must submit the online Expression of Interest no later than June 24th, 2019 at 4:30pm Barbados Time
All participation is subject to approval from Caribbean Export.
For further information contact: Damie Sinanan – Manager, Competitiveness and Export Promotion – [email protected]