15 Jul - 16 Jul, 2019
09:00:00 - 4:00 pmGrenada Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC), Frequente Industrial Park Rd, Frequente, Grenada2 Days
Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) is hosting a two-day training session on Energy Auditing & Management.
Objective of Programme
The programme will equip firms with the skills and tools to effectively manage their energy efficiency activities and renewable energy opportunities in order to seize new market access opportunities by building local capacity and competitiveness.
The expected outcomes of the course are:
- Create a more informed businesses community in the Caribbean as it relates to energy use and associated activities
- Understand the role of Caribbean Export’s Energy Self-Assessment Audit (ESAA) tool in measuring energy usage.
- Equip businesses and entrepreneurs with tools to optimise their use of energy services
- Provide information to help companies make decisions to improve profitability
- Improve global competitiveness of businesses within the Caribbean
Specific Learning Areas include;
- Understand the role of energy in businesses
- Learn how to use tools to optimise energy resources
- Understand how renewable energy technologies work
- Learn about relevant standards and services
- Learn about energy efficiency and conservation
- Understand how to evaluate projects and monitor performance
- Learn how to effectively monitor energy consumption
- Firms in the manufacturing sector seeking to optimize their energy usage.
- Persons attending must have the ability to understand basic technical information
The project is being executed by Atom Solutions Inc out of Barbados. More information on the firm can be obtained at http://www.atomsolutionsinc.com/
Participants are required to bring laptops/tablets
This workshop is now over subscribed.
All participation is subject to approval from Caribbean Export.
For further information contact: Damie Sinanan – Senior Advisor, Competitiveness and Export Promotion – [email protected]