02 Mar, 2020
The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) carries out numerous programme-based activities designed to enhance the competitiveness of regional small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs); promotes trade and development among the CARIFORUM; promotes stronger trade and investment relations among CARIFORUM and the French Caribbean Outermost Regions (FCORs) and the European Union (EU) Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) in the Caribbean; as well as promotes stronger trade and investment cooperation between the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and the Dominican Republic.
Monitoring and evaluation (M&E) are core functions of Caribbean Export Development Agency’s (Caribbean Export). Caribbean Export is seeking to bring on board a short-term Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant to provide support to the Advisor-Monitoring and Evaluation (Advisor-M&E). This person will assist the Advisor-M&E, mainly with collating information for reporting purposes; coding and analyzing data; drafting and disseminating questionnaires; and writing briefs/reports on the interventions outlined in the Agency’s 2020 Work Programme, for the period April to December 2020. The Assistant may also be given additional duties, as necessary, during the assignment period.
SCOPE OF WORK
Specific Activities to include, but not limited to:
The Assistant is expected to complete the following activities:
• Participate in an inception meeting with Caribbean Export (the Advisor- M&E);
• Assist in collating, coding and analyzing data/information from registration forms, evaluations and surveys;
• Assist the Advisor-M&E in drafting reports and briefs and other publications;
• Develop graphs, tables and other visual tools;
• Assist in updating various M&E spreadsheets;
• Assist in developing evaluation instruments including surveys;
• Complete any other related task/s assigned; and
• Participate in M&E missions, as required, to provide support to the Advisor-M&E.
Interested persons must submit the following documents to Ms. Kareitha Gill, Advisor-Monitoring and Evaluation at [email protected], with a copy to Ms. Wendy Graham at [email protected]
• Curriculum vitae
• Letter of interest
To be considered for this assignment, applicants must respond by 20th March 2020, no later than 4:30 p.m. Barbados Time. No late submissions will be accepted.