07 Jan, 202225 Jan, 2022
The Manager – Partnerships, Communications and Reporting will be expected to support the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director in delivering stakeholder management initiatives that build Caribbean Export’s value, extend its reach, and influence and support its goals. This position will be a key part of the Agency’s Leadership Team and as such will be expected to deepen and expand Caribbean Export’s partnerships with key agencies and entities, improve Caribbean Export’s communication and visibility strategy. In addition, the incumbent will focus on enhancing efficacy for resources mobilisation and ensure the Agency’s reporting follows the best practices in results-based management (RBM). The Manager – Partnerships, Communication and Reporting will focus on creating a strategic and marketing narrative that speaks of Caribbean Export’s ability to successfully deliver on its strategic targets, its value, and its sustainability.
- A Postgraduate degree in International Affairs, Communications, Management or a related field
- A minimum of seven (7) years of work experience in the public or private sector in strategic communications, monitoring & evaluation, marketing, advocacy/lobbying and/or stakeholder relations
- Media relations desirable
- Conversational in Spanish and/or French would be an asset;
- Experience working on donor funded projects in the Caribbean would be an asset;
- Be a CARIFORUM national
Applications must be submitted to [email protected] no later than 4:30 pm (AST – Barbados time) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022.