02 Mar, 201823 Mar, 2018
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Senior Advisor – Marketing & Public Relations will be responsible for managing the organization’s overall strategic public relations and communications program. He/she will oversee the planning, development and execution of the Agency’s communications activities across a broad range of strategic communication initiatives and work programmes activities aimed to elevate the brand and increase visibility, regionally and internationally.
- Development and manage the implementation of a comprehensive strategic marketing plan to support the 11th EDF work programme;
- Prepare and manage the annual corporate marketing and public relations plan and budgets;
- Work closely with Advisors for the delivery and execution of event marketing and management;
- Support in the management and the implementation of work programme activities for branded platforms;
- Provide writing and editing support for all outbound communication including all promotional materials, website content, publications and the Agency’s annual report ensuring the organisations message is distributed consistently across channels and to targeted audiences;
- Oversee and manage the implementation of digital marketing activities to raise the visibility of the Agency;
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance with work programme goals;
- Review and edit existing promotional materials for marketing effectiveness, cross-selling implications and adherence to brand guidelines;
- Manage the corporate brand of the Agency through the consistent execution of marketing and PR activities at a high standard.