15 May, 2018
The Programme Assistant – CEP provides administrative support to the Agency. He/she will perform and/or oversee a variety of associated administrative, staff support and planning activities. The Programme Assistant will coordinate and facilitate meetings, programme-related functions, and/or special events as appropriate. He/she may coordinate specified administrative activities and reporting across multiple organizational units.
- Transcribe, type, edit, compile, prepare and distribute correspondence and/or memoranda meeting notices, agendas and minutes as assigned.
- Prepare and despatch correspondence to other agencies, including business support organisations.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, purchase orders and other required documents.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports and departmental papers as required.
- Assist in preparation for trade missions and promotional events including activities not limited to registrations, preparation of materials, manuals, database management and all logistics.
- Liaise with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Provide administrative support for the Agency such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and/or referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, events, interviews, appointments, and/or other similar activities for supervisors, which may include coordinating travel arrangements.
- Perform basic information gathering for analysis and the preparation of reports.
- Establish, maintain and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents.
- Develop and maintain data and perform routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports.
- Coordinate and perform a range of staff and/or operational support activities for the Agency.