02 Feb, 201823 Feb, 2018
Reporting to the Senior Advisor – Operations, the Financial Assistant will provide support for a range of accounting and administrative functions in the department. The Assistant will support the Advisor/s and Officer/s in the actions relating to the finance and accounting functions for the various projects and overall work being implemented by the Agency.
- Assist with reconciliation of staff travel;
- Assist with the receipt process;
- Assist with the petty cash process;
- Assist in maintaining Accounts receivables;
- Assist with the preparation of bank reconciliation of relevant bank accounts;
- Assist with the preparation of statutory payments;
- Assist in accounting matters for the Agency;
- Assist with maintenance of filing system and financial records;
- Undertake administrative duties in the department as required;
- Assist with inputting information in the computerized accounting system;
- Assist with the preparation of the audit process and other assessments;
Any other duties as required by the Agency, including project related activities.