Caribbean Export is a regional export development and trade and investment promotion organisation of the Forum of Caribbean States (CARIFORUM) currently executing the Regional Private Sector Programme (RPSDP) funded by the European Union under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF). Caribbean Export’s mission is to enhance the competitiveness and value of Caribbean brands through the delivery of transformative and targeted interventions in export development and investment promotion.
Get in Touch
We love working with journalists around the world to share compelling, unique stories from the Caribbean. If you are a member of the media and would like to interview a representative of Caribbean Export please get in touch with JoEllen Laryea our Senior Advisor – PR and Marketing at [email protected]
- Internationalization has created an interconnected globalized economy for the trade of goods and services, to customers of varying languages and cultural backgrounds dispersed over […]
- Consultancy: Feasibility study on the installation of a renewable energy system for the benefit of the company Geo Wiener, as part of the Binational project to support the Cocoa / Chocolate value chainUnder the 11th EDF bi-national Programme, Caribbean Export along with its bi-national partners are pursuing the development of a Binational Value Chain Strategy for […]
- Who: Cummings Wood Products; cwpgy.com, Country: Guyana, Sector: Manufacturing, IMMEDIATE IMPACT: Enhanced Productive Capacity and Efficiency – 7-8%; Product Development – 4 new products; […]
- That’s right! Over the next few weeks UK brother’s Craig and Shaun McAnuff from Original Flava will share some tantalising recipes using authentic Caribbean […]
- As Caribbean Export Development Agency seeks to ramp up its support to the private sector in CARIFORUM Countries, it needs to expand its partnerships […]