Caribbean Export is a regional export development and trade and investment promotion organisation of the Forum of Caribbean States (CARIFORUM) currently executing the Regional Private Sector Programme (RPSDP) funded by the European Union under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF). Caribbean Export’s mission is to enhance the competitiveness and value of Caribbean brands through the delivery of transformative and targeted interventions in export development and investment promotion.
Get in Touch
We love working with journalists around the world to share compelling, unique stories from the Caribbean. If you are a member of the media and would like to interview a representative of Caribbean Export please get in touch with JoEllen Laryea our Senior Advisor – PR and Marketing at [email protected]
- The overall objective of this assignment is to conduct a Gender responsive Private Sector Scoping Study which will explore the investment opportunities for private […]
- The ‘Absolutely Caribbean Virtual Expo’ was a resounding success for regional businesses looking to break into the lucrative European market. From 17-18 November, 50 […]
- Scores of Caribbean music professionals used the downtime caused by COVID-19 to sharpen their musical skills and enhance their business knowledge. Singers, song writers […]
- Fashion Designer and Illustrator Ayanna Dixon is a true creative. Her passion for fashion was established from a young age, with her love of […]
- Celebrity chefs Craig and Shaun McAnuff are known for their flavourful, modern and vibrant Caribbean recipes. The brothers, who are British but with Jamaican […]