Caribbean Export is a regional export development and trade and investment promotion organisation of the Forum of Caribbean States (CARIFORUM) currently executing the Regional Private Sector Programme (RPSDP) funded by the European Union under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF). Caribbean Export’s mission is to enhance the competitiveness and value of Caribbean brands through the delivery of transformative and targeted interventions in export development and investment promotion.
Get in Touch
We love working with journalists around the world to share compelling, unique stories from the Caribbean. If you are a member of the media and would like to interview a representative of Caribbean Export please get in touch with JoEllen Laryea our Senior Advisor – PR and Marketing at [email protected]
- Over 130 service providers have been certified during the last two years and are better equipped to expand their businesses regionally and internationally. This […]
- Hot pepper sauce is a staple in almost every Caribbean kitchen and every island makes it slightly differently. Some use scotch bonnet peppers, others […]
- Executive Director Deodat Maharaj met with the Minister of Economic Affairs and Leader of the Government in the Senate, The Hon. Michael Halkitis and […]
- El Programa de Subvenciones para las MIPYMES de la República Dominicana (DRGS) se complace en abrir nuestra convocatoria de solicitudes. El Programa de Subvenciones […]
- Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries, Hon. Audley Shaw has announced millions of dollars in investments in the agricultural sector. Among them is a US$95-million […]