Caribbean Export is a regional export development and trade and investment promotion organisation of the Forum of Caribbean States (CARIFORUM) currently executing the Regional Private Sector Programme (RPSDP) funded by the European Union under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF). Caribbean Export’s mission is to enhance the competitiveness and value of Caribbean brands through the delivery of transformative and targeted interventions in export development and investment promotion.
Get in Touch
We love working with journalists around the world to share compelling, unique stories from the Caribbean. If you are a member of the media and would like to interview a representative of Caribbean Export please get in touch with JoEllen Laryea our Senior Advisor – PR and Marketing at [email protected]
- Caribbean Export will be hosting the conference in 2021 with particular focus on Business-to-Business (B2B) meetings and partnership formulation with Latin American and other […]
- The Latin American Association of Services Exporters (ALES) convention represents a key opportunity to propel CARIFORUM’s position in the services sector. The objective of […]
- The United Nations commemorated Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) day on 27th June. This day dedicated to MSMEs is to recognise their contribution […]
- St. Kitts and Nevis senior policymakers to engage in robust public-private sector dialogue as they plan to advance the island’s developmental priorities. The new […]
- On July 10th – 12th, Caribbean luxury brand portal PAPAIŸO staged the first ever Caribbean showcase at leading resort show, Cabana in Miami Beach. […]