Caribbean Export is a regional export development and trade and investment promotion organisation of the Forum of Caribbean States (CARIFORUM) currently executing the Regional Private Sector Programme (RPSDP) funded by the European Union under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF). Caribbean Export’s mission is to enhance the competitiveness and value of Caribbean brands through the delivery of transformative and targeted interventions in export development and investment promotion.
Get in Touch
We love working with journalists around the world to share compelling, unique stories from the Caribbean. If you are a member of the media and would like to interview a representative of Caribbean Export please get in touch with JoEllen Laryea our Senior Advisor – PR and Marketing at [email protected]
- SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES The Deputy Executive Director will assist the Executive Director to coordinate the activities of the Agency in accordance with its goals […]
- More than a decade has passed since the EU-Cariforum Economic Partnership Agreement, or EPA, was negotiated and signed. The free-trade agreement with the European […]
- COVID-19 continues to wreak havoc in 2021. BBC has reported that as of 1st of February 2021, more than 100 million people have been […]
- The following consultancies are shared on behalf of UN Women and are being conducted within the Win Win: Gender Equality Means Good Business which is currently […]
- The Caribbean is bursting with creative talent, much of which is in the music industry. Often, musicians start out honing their talent as a […]