01 Feb, 2019Closed.
The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) would like to invite service providers to express their interest to deliver technical assistance in the area of sales and marketing for women-owned firms, that are participating in Caribbean Export’s first cohort of the WE-Xport programme. The consultancy is expected to run from March 1 to May 31, 2019.
These services may include but are not limited to:
- The development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies, which may include social media plans and retail market entry assistance;
- Content development, which may include photography, videography and written content, marketing collateral for use in print and online;
- Website development or upgrade, which may include e-commerce functionality, training on website content management, search engine optimization, linkages to social media, blog development;
- Assistance with Amazon Handmade store establishment;
- Develop e-version of ‘look books’ for firms in the fashion and accessories sector;
- Development of collateral material.
Each consultant/consultancy firm will be assigned to a maximum of 4 firms; the budget for each firm is a maximum of EUR 10,000.00 covering all services provided.
Interested consultants/consultancy firms need to fulfill the following requirements within their team:
A master’s degree in marketing, graphic design, business administration or a related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years professional experience in strategic sales and marketing
- Minimum of ten (10) years working in marketing agency, with at least five (5) years in a senior position
Documents to accompany the Expression of Interest:
Outline of the firm’s capabilities and experiences in delivering the services mentioned above;
- An overview of the key expert(s) involved in the project and their CVs;
- Sample work based on the areas mentioned above (e.g. websites, social media plan etc);
- Confirmation of the consultants/firm’s daily rate.
Involved sectors are:
- Fashion and Accessories
- Spa and Wellness
- Hotel and Tourism Industry
Caribbean Export invites consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants should provide information on their experience and competence relevant to the assignment. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will have the opportunity to submit a detailed proposal.
Submissions can be made either electronically (no more than 9mb) to: Edna Simpson at [email protected] copied to Cora Lowe at [email protected] or by hard copy to the address below by 4:30 pm Barbados Time on February 15, 2019. No late submissions will be accepted.
Caribbean Export Development Agency
1st floor, Baobab Tower,